Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Limburger Cheese

How do you know when it is time to throw out your limburger cheese?

On the rare occasions when I've bought limburger - I usually eat some and enjoy it. But then leave it in the refrigerator for a long time.

It always smells bad...

Some people would always throw it out, but they are just not brave enough to eat it.

If it turned green, I would throw it out.
If it got hard, I would throw it out.
If it began to taste like it smells... maybe that would be a clue - it does smell bad.

Maybe I should just throw out whatever is leftover. Why leave it in the refrigerator at all?

1 comment:

  1. Yeah...you and Grandma...sniffing the leftovers....ewww! I started putting the date they go in AND the date they should be bad...on the fridge! HA! Not that it would work for you...cuz you'd still sniff past date stuff! Nice to see a REAL blog...even it is weird and about stinky cheese!

    ReplyDelete