Monday, April 7, 2008

Questions?

Every now and then I think of something to blog about. If I can remember it long enough to write it down, I put it in my DayTimer and try to get to it later.

But I really want this blog to be a means of extending my role as pastor and my conversation with people about life and ministry. Most of the time I get very few comments - which leads me to think that 1) very few people read the blog and 2) most people don't have any opinion about what I've written.

But it occurs to me today that maybe you (few) who are reading might have ideas about things you would like me to write about. Maybe you have questions. Maybe things you do have opinions about.

If you do, please send them to me and I'll see what I can do with them. Either put them in comments on this blog, or send me an e-mail at pastor@pastordenny.net.

Thanks

2 comments:

  1. I'd like a blog (or blogs) on evangelism speed bumps. You know, those stumper subjects people throw at you when they find out you are a Christian /or if you try to share with them about anything(where you go to church, etc.) I have a hard time moving forward with the conversation after question/subject changes like eternal security, free will, evolution, etc. I know for many people the exact idea is to stump me and end the encounter or uncomfortability they feel. I'd like to discover how to use that as a chance to fish again later or pass it on to a better fisherman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent question. Let me think about it a while!

    ReplyDelete