Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Memory Loss

(Philippians 3:13-14) Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead,
14 I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Lord help me to have a short memory for the things that will hold me back from whole hearted devotion to you today.

Let me forget every success and failure, every praise and slight, and every pleasure and pain that would distract me from your service today.

Let me remember that though I was once lost, that now I am found. Let me remember that your salvation has washed away all my sin. Let me remember that nothing can separate me from your love for me. Let me remember that no matter what I face in this world, You, Lord Jesus, have overcome the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment