Tuesday, October 26, 2010

If only

If only I was older...
If only I was younger...
If only I had more money...
If only I had more time...
If only I had more energy...
If only I was smarter...
If only I had more education...
If only I was stronger...
If only I was more attractive...
If only I could speak another language...
If only I was more disciplined...
If only I was not in debt...
If only I had better credit...
If only I was more articulate...
If only I was more creative...
If only I had taken a different path...
If only I was brave...
If only I was a people person...
If only I had better hair...
If only I was taller...
If only I was an expert...
If only I had a bigger audience...
If only people would listen to me...
If only I was not so sleepy...
If only I could forgive...
If only I had a faster computer...
If only I were artistic...
If only I weighed more...
If only I weighed less...
If only people would behave...
If only I had better ideas...
If only something dramatic would happen...
If only my life would settle down...
If only I had less interruptions...
If only someone would call...
If only it were a different season...
If only people understood me...
If only people were not so bizarre...
If only I were in charge...
If only it was warmer out...
If only it was cooler out...
If only I had something to wear...
If only I had the right equipment...
If only I had the right curriculum...
If only I had turned left...
If only I had a GPS...
If only I had a map...
If only I had a cooler phone...
If only I'd prepared better...
If only I had slept better...
If only I'd had a quick comeback...
If only I'd kept quiet...
If only I were appreciated...
If only I were valued...
If only I could go somewhere...
If only I could stay home for awhile...
If only I didn't have so many meetings...
If only I could get some people together...
If only I knew the right method...
If only I could memorize easier...
If only my kids would be good...
If only I could remember...
If only I could forget...
If only I'd kept my cool...
If only things were cheaper...
If only I were free...
If only people were committed...
If only there was a pill...
If only there was an app...
If only they would make up their mind...
If only they would give me more time...
If only I had the opportunity...

If only I didn't have so many excuses...

2 comments:

  1. Huh, your kids aren't good?? Well...humph! HAHAHAHA! Love you Daddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah come on Dad we're not good? Lol. Love you. Your Son.

    ReplyDelete