Thursday, October 21, 2010

Your Best Ideas

This week started out with two days away from home while I attended the annual conference of the Ohio Association of Regular Baptist Churches that was held in Albany, Ohio - at Albany Baptist Church.  I had a great time - a refreshing time.  I came away encouraged, challenged, and tired out.

While I was there I had some ideas for blogs - but no time to even jot them down, much less develop them.  I am sure that some of them were really great ideas - profound ideas - brilliant ideas.

What I did write down was, "the best ideas are the ones you don't write down and can't remember."

Odd how that happens.

But it does.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I get great ideas in the shower and can't remember anything when I get out...other than the fact that I had a good idea. HA! I thought about putting bathtub crayons in the shower...hmmm?

    ReplyDelete